Amber Jared
Aug.26.2013
ELL 2
Hi, I'm Amber Jared, you may know about me, you may not. Anyway, today I here to talk about me, all about me! Can you handle it? Ok! Well, I'm first gonna tell you the story about me about me.
It was the day after Christmas 1998 in Shanghai, it was cold and almost about mid-night. A baby girl was born! She was crying really loud, thats probably why she is loud now too. Her American dad was outside of the hospital room anxious waiting after 18 hours. (I doubt that, I doubt he was even there anymore.....) Her mother, a Shanghai women, was really tired but still was with joy.
Well, that was a little story of my birth, hope you enjoyed, moving on to me currently.
I am afraid of many things, like, ghost, snakes, death, and green paper, etc...Mostly anything that is bad. I love a lot of things at the same time, like, my parents, friends, family, volleyball, and EXO (is a k-pop band) etc...
I lost a lot of thing too, like, Honey Bunny (a doll), keys, and important papers. Yes, I had lose many more.
I agree with the poem on Mrs. Berzinskas's page, is true for me and I think everyone.
Well, thats pretty much it about me, if want to know more for any reason just ask, but not too personal!
SEE YOU!
Amber Jared

EXO....................................
ReplyDeleteokay I liked them.............
They are the best!
Deleteit seems like that you have got a happy family. Good luck with your study . come on!
ReplyDeleteLove the story about your birth!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletegood story!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! i like you writing style and the part describe the day you were born. And by the way, I don't like EXO.
ReplyDeleteWhat!? EXO is awesome!~_~
DeleteAmber, you are afraid of green paper? Why? You must tell me why you think it is so scary! It has been so nice getting to know you. You know how to tell stories well in your writing. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI love your story. :) I saw EXO last year ! In SHINee concert.
ReplyDeleteThey are amazing. haha
I hate ghost too.
SHINee!!!!!!!!!!
DeleteWHY WASN'T I THERE!!!!! SAD :(
DeleteWhy do you afraid of green paper?? It is so harmless!!
ReplyDeleteI don't like bug, ghost, death, either!!
ReplyDeleteand do you like EXO? I didn't know about that.
What is your EXO favorite music?? :)
Peter Pan! Wolf! Growl! XOXO! Mama! Baby Don't cry! Almost everyone!
Delete