Tuesday, September 10, 2013

ICE CREAM!


If I could invent a different kind of ice cream flavor, I would make it tea flavor. Red tea, green tea, flower tea, any tea you can think of. I personally love tea, specially unsweet tea. Its a combination of freshness, purity, fragrance, and a little bit bitter. The Chinese people love tea, they will drink tea more than water. It will make a big increase in the ice cream business. When tea ice cream get more popular, we can start to develop Tea Float, tea flavor ice cream cake, etc. Tea ice cream will become the next big thing on EARTH! 





5 comments:

  1. Tea flavor -w- It sounds yummy~
    P.S I like the song~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh! I really love eating tea flavor ice cream! But I have only eaten green tea flavor ice cream. I really want to try red tea, and flower tea ice cream!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwww I really want to eat green tea one!!!!
    I love green tea ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea ice cream is delicious! I'd love to try the flower kind. Nice job! Please concentrate on your grammar.

    ReplyDelete