Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Goals

November 4th is National Goal Setting Day. Write three goals that you would like to accomplish by the time this school year ends. Why did you choose these goals, and why are they important? 

I like setting goals for myself, that gives me more self-contral over myself, because I really need it. If I had to set three goals it will be, work harder in each class, be happier, and get closer to someone I like. I like to keep my goals simple, not hard so I would stress myself, but not to easy that I will be lazy. 

First, I pick work harder in each class because some classes I have low grades in them. I know is not that I don't understood them, is that I'm not working hard enough. If I've worked hard in some of these classes, I wouldn't have the grades I do now.

Second, be happier, because I feel like I not being so positive, and I don't want to feel that way. I hope I could pick up the small things in life, and make my self happier, so I would enjoy more. 

Third, to get closer to the person I like, this is embarrassing, but is true. I like this person, and I just want to first be friends with him. I want to talk to him as a friend first, and thats all I want, not too much, not too little.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amber! Please correct this. Focus on verbs and punctuation! 13/20

    ReplyDelete