This past winter break I had the best time because I had a surprised birthday gift, witch is a trip to Las Vegas. I knew the surprise before my birthday because it slipped out of my grandmother's mouth.
Anyway, my parents and I went on a five days trip to Las Vegas. We stayed at a friend's house and I had a great time with this little girl called Lindsay. She was only 8 years old, but she was the cutest little girl. We had so much fun watching High School Music and Home Alone, but one thing I want to be honest about is, she can't sing. Of course, we did all the tours stuff, like, we went to a Cirque Du Soleil called LOVE. Is baste on The Beadles music in the background. It was a fantastic show witch I enjoyed really much.
I have walked by many casinos, but I'm too young and my parents are busy, so they didn't really got to enjoy the real fun of Vegas. However, the best part of Vegas was not all the tours stuff, it was all the Chinese food we ate! I had my favorite rice soup and tofu, etc. Anyway, I had a great trip in Las Vegas and I hope I can go back again.
Sounds like a lot of fun! I really want to visit Las Vegas.. someday! 13/20
ReplyDelete