Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Love
When I saw the blog theme this week I said to myself “Love, uhm…ok, Love?” I realized I
haven’t fully or completely understood love. From a young age, I was fascinated by love
stories and chick flick (that’s how my dad called it). For example, The Notebook, One Day,
and Valentine's Day are all my favorite movies about love. However, I have never been in a
relationship, so I don’t understand a love for a soul mate. On the other hand, my love for
my family and friends are very strong. I love my family deeply, and also I love my friends
deeply. Love makes the world go around. If you could put love in your daily living, the
world will be a wonderful place full of love. You love the little things about your day; you
love your friends, and love the ones who respect you. Take one step more to love them,
love the things a little more today, and it will change the world. “Let us always meet each
other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love” (Mother Teresa). Be more loving
to people, smile more, because every smile leads to love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love your quote! You are such a creative thinker. Let's fix this grammar to make it look as beautiful as your thoughts. 15/20
ReplyDelete